Our certifications have 1 session per week with a trainer. You can see the schedule of each training program by clicking on the course of your interest.
Depending on the training program you may have instances of clinic or mentoring.
Our training programs have live sessions, practice sessions with a trainer (clinic/mentoring), peer learning sessions and on demand sessions, the latter is located on our virtual campus where you can find additional content (videos, readings, etc.).
Depending on the training program, our students will have to spend a certain amount of time in practice sessions with people outside the training. For this, these people will have to sign the informed consent and termination declaration documents.
Depending on the training program, students will be required to complete a bibliographic work related to the advanced course and addressing current problems and/or events in the context of coaching.
What is a clinic session?
A clinic session is a practice space where students perform activities related to the advanced course, being observed by a trainer who will provide feedback (oral and/or written) on the activity.
What is mentoring?
At Learningroup we have group mentoring and individual mentoring. Both mentorships help to put into practice what has been learned, answer questions and generate further learning. All this is done with the help of a coach. Group mentoring takes place with the entire group of students in a given training program and at the time shown in the schedule. While individual mentoring sessions are tailored to each student and therefore are scheduled according to their needs and time.
What is peer learning?
It is a space for interaction and practice among academic peers. Each week, our students, divided into groups of 2 to 3 people, get together to discuss what they have learned, role-play coaching scenarios, provide feedback to each other and generate questions to be answered in the sessions with the coaches. The schedule and time is flexible to the availability of each group of students, but it is recommended to meet once a week for 60 to 90 minutes.
Find out more about the SCHEDULE of each training program.
International Certification in Integrative Coaching
In order to successfully complete your Integrative Coaching training, you must fulfill the following requirements (you can consult our academic coordinator):
- Complete each on-campus QUIZ: minimum passing grade per QUIZ 70%.
- Answer forum questions
- Take the on-campus final exam: minimum passing grade for QUIZ 70%.
- Do a total of 10 hours of coaching session with 1 or + persons external to the training.
- This person will be required to sign the informed consent and termination statement documents that are on campus.
- Also, this person must complete a satisfaction survey towards the process that was provided (the link to this survey is on campus).
Date for completion of all requirements: Friday, January 27, 2023
International Diploma in Integrative and Team Coaching
In order to successfully complete your integrative coaching training, you must fulfill the following (you can consult our academic coordinator):
- Complete every QUIZ on campus: minimum passing grade per quiz 70%.
- Answer the questions in the forums
- Take the on-campus final exam: minimum passing grade per QUIZ 70%.
- Conduct coaching sessions (executive or teams) with a minimum of 5 people external to the training.
- Presenting of these, 1 session observed live.
- This person will be required to sign the informed consent and term statement documents that are on campus.
- Also, this person must complete a satisfaction survey towards the process that was provided (the link to this survey is inside the campus).
Students, individually or in a group of a maximum of 4 people, must write a paper on a topic related to coaching that is applicable in the company/society, that enriches the study of the discipline, generates an added value in the methodologies of application and work with people or manages to synthesize comprehensive information on coaching and its edges. For example: «How coaching can improve productivity in organizations, coaching tools applied in…?
This paper should be a minimum of 10 pages and a maximum of 15 pages, using APA standards. The bibliographic work must have the following sections: «introduction, rationale, development of the topic, conclusion phase, proposal phase, bibliographic reference (Review the campus documents for more details).
This work will be presented before a specialized jury (the evaluation guideline is on campus).
Deadline to complete all requirements: Friday, December 16th.